Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thanks for the support!!

I would like to take just a few minutes to thank everyone that visits this blog, I hope that you enjoy what you see and learn. I've decided to make this my personal blog with a little more background on my life, but will still be in the context of my adventures in the wild, I am however in the works of creating my own domain name hosted blog geared towards hunting and fishing in the Rocky Mountains. That will incorporate just hunting and fishing. I'm hoping in the next few weeks that I have it up and running, so look for it in the future at followmeoutdoors.net

Big Country in the Selway Wilderness of Idaho
So for those of you that find this through Facebook feel fortunate that you have access to this blog, cause I will be providing more detail on my locations of the hunting and fishing areas that I will be at. Like unit's or specific coordinates to some of the places I fish. I'm sure that some of my close friends might find this obtrusive but I feel that the amount of people that this blog will come in contact with will be significantly low that it won't in anyway jeopardize the areas that we already access. And last of all I've been reported several times within the 8 hours this blog has been up and running, mostly for my pictures of deceased animals, I'm sorry if this offends anybody but its a way of life out west, so you'll just have to put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

So I'd just like to thank everyone once again and please why don't you Follow Me Outdoors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment